Sizzling Sacred Sex Online Course
4 Recorded Classes
“Every desire of your body is holy. Every desire of your body is holy.”
—Hafiz, 14th century poet
Want a Taste? Watch the recorded FREE
Ask the Sex Teacher Anything About Sacred Sex Webinar
Who This Course Is For
- Singles & partners
- All genders & orientations
- People of all spiritual and religious viewpoints.
- Anyone who wants to:
- Know more about this ‘sacred stuff’ business and is wondering if it might be for them.
- Explore esoteric paths to physical ecstasy.
- Explore the erotic as a path to the sacred.
- Pursue their intuition that there’s more out there than sex-as-usual and wants to find out what it is.
- Extract every last ounce of meaning, beauty and pleasure from their sex life.
- Integrate sex and spirit.
What We Cover
All primal cultures recognized the sacredness of sex. In many ways, the traditions differ. However, there are many commonalities. I believe these are our human tools, our inner skills for accessing the Divine, the sacred and the ecstatic.
In this course we’ll explore how to use your universal tools to create your own unique sacred sexual experiences. Our approach is integrative. We draw from many of the wisdom cultures that revered Eros.
We’ll drawn on the cross-cultural knowledge, tools, skills and wisdom of many traditions, both ancient and contemporary, to help you expand your understanding of and proficiency at sacred sex.
- What is ‘sacred?’
- What is ‘sacred’ sex? What makes sex ‘sacred?’
- Defining the ‘divine’
- Why do it?
- Sacred sex traditions (Tantra, Taoism, Native American, neo-pagan, neo-Tantra, sex magick, etc.)
- Our integral approach to sacred sex
- Your sexcraft toolkit
- Your spirit tools
- Using your body and mind tools in service to the sacred
- Creating your temple space
- Energy geography (chakras, polarity, channels, etc.)
- Your sacred-sex toolkit (e.g., meditation, intention)
- Making solo sex sacred
- Using your heart tools in service to the spiritual
- Sacred pleasure: what is it?
- Finding your lover within
- Discovering your inner priest/priestess
- Making magic manifest: creating rituals and altars
- Practicing the pieces
- Being an erotic priest/ess for another
- Putting the sizzle into sacred sex
- Holy body, sacred genitals
- Sacred kink
- Transcendent orgasm
- Healing the pelvic temple
- Putting it all together (mind, body, heart and energy)
- Ecstatic integration
- Divine play & practices
- Pleasure, passion, possibilities
Online Erotic Education? Tell Me More!
Rave reviews for Sheri’s courses!
Love the online classes! It’s a privilege to learn from Sheri because she teaches deep body wisdom with an open heart.
Love her down to earth, humorous style.
~ “Elle” Online Class student
About Sheri Winston
Sheri Winston is a celebrated sexuality teacher, an award-winning author and a medical professional. She brings over two decades of experience as a certified nurse-midwife and gynecology practitioner plus over a decade as a sex teacher to her work on sex, sexuality, women’s health and relationships. Her book Women’s Anatomy of Arousal: Secret Maps to Buried Pleasure won the 2010 Book of the Year award (American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists)
Find out more about Sheri.