Secrets of the
Co-Written & Edited by Carl Frankel
Winner, 2015 Book of the Year Award!
(AASECT, The American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists)
Secrets of the Sex Masters isn’t only a book about how to have amazing sex. It’s about how to have an amazing life.
At the end of the day, if you want to be a wonderful lover, you need to love wonderfully. Secrets of the Sex Masters provides all the technical information you need to be very skilled in bed. It also goes deeper than that and provides invaluable guidance on how to love wonderfully. It is, among other things, a book about how to show up. A book about how to connect.
Check out Carl’s acceptance speech!
About Secrets of the Sex Masters
For Secrets of the Sex Masters, master journalist Carl Frankel interviewed sixteen of the world’s best sex teachers and, in partnership with them, turned the interviews into chapters that will help readers have the best sex of their lives.
Chapters cover what you might expect (oral sex, anal sex) as well as topics that are essential to having great sex but aren’t covered in most books on the subject such as shame and sex, finding the lover within, male and female genital anatomy, and eroticizing safer sex. There are also chapters on high-level skills such as expanded orgasm for women, non-ejaculatory orgasm for men, female ejaculation, Tantra and energy sex.
All in all, you’ll get a great mix of need-to-know information and Jedi-like capabilities that anyone can learn.
- The legendary porn actress Nina Hartley and her husband, the master dominant Ernest Greene (BDSM)
- Joseph Kramer, the creator of Sexological Bodywork, founder of The Body Electric and more (touch skills)
- Our own Sheri Winston, the award-winning sex educator and medical professional (genital anatomy and sexual energy)
- Charles Muir, who is widely credited with bringing Tantra to the West (Tantra)
- Female ejaculation expert Tallulah Sulis
- Taoist master Michael Winn (male non-ejaculatory orgasm)
- The creative and insightful Karen B.K. Chan (sex as improv and creative play)
- Dr. Patricia Taylor (expanded female orgasm)
- Rising sex-educator star Megan Andelloux (fantasy and communication)
- Torontonian sex writer, sex educator and all-around provocateur Jon Pressick (anal sex)
- Carlyle Jansen, owner of Good for Her in Toronto, master sex educator and prominent player in the sex-positive movement (oral sex)
- Canadian sex educators Nadine Thornhill and Jessica O’Reilly (keeping the spark alive)
- The thoughtful and insightful Charlie Glickman, Ph.D. (sex and shame)
- The gifted sex educator Reid Mihalko (energy sex)
- The Tantrika Caroline Muir (finding the lover within)
- Jaeleen Bennis, founder of Bondassage(TM) (Bondassage)
- Sex educator Eve Minax (eroticizing safer sex).
“Explicit personal advice from some of the world’s most renowned sexperts. A wise manual for how to reach optimal physical, mental, emotional and spiritual states through sexual experience.”
–Susan Stiritz, sexuality educator and senior lecturer, Washington University in St. Louis
Reveals the heart and souls of many wonderful pioneers who have commonality in their dedication and commitment to sensual and sexual pleasure as a path to a happier life and even spiritual evolution and enlightenment. A great vision of the role of sexuality in our lives–and also a great guide to having the best sex life you can possibly have.
–Richard Anton Diaz, founder of Sexy Spirits