Chapter 3: A Vision of Sex Future
Let’s look at your personal, complex and utterly unique ‘sexual stories.’
- Is sex only for couples? What about solo sex? Are groups okay?
- What’s the best way for children to learn about sex? Who should teach them? What should they be taught? When?
- Who do you believe it’s okay to have sex with? Who is off limits? Does the person have to have a certain physical appearance? Belong to a certain race? Have a certain gender?
- Do you believe it’s something to be ashamed of if things don’t go according to your sexual script?
- How do you handle partner sex miscues and mishaps?
- How did you learn about sex, specifically what to do and how to do it? Was it a good or bad learning environment?
- What does it mean to be romantic?
- If you’re interested in having sex with someone, how do you let them know?
- Do you have pre-sex conversations? (If not, you may want to visit our Safer Sex Conversation Resource.)